Behavior Treatment & Analysis is seeking an Assistant Center Coordinator to execute a variety of duties that will ensure an organized and safe space for our ABA therapy center. We are on the look out for a candidate who has front desk or admin experience preferably in child focused environments such as school settings, childcare settings, etc. We are looking for an Assistant Coordinator who is willing to learn more about ABA therapy to better assist client needs. The Assistant Center Coordinator is also to observe and direct the delivery of real time response to the clients' families.
Schedule: Monday to Friday (9am-5:30pm) and some Saturdays
Location: Antioch, CA
We are a small team of passionate and talented individuals who put people first. BTA exists to empower children to become their best selves. We do this by inspiring and supporting our team members, and by serving families of children with Autism through ABA services.
A career at BTA is much more than just a job; it’s working alongside a team of talented and passionate individuals - who value a healthy work-life balance and localized caseloads. A team that will help you become the best version of yourself and make an incredible impact in the lives of children and their families. As part of BTA, you’ll find support, supervision and opportunities for growth!
- Rate: $20 - $22 per hour
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Options
- 80 hours of PTO per year
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Assist in creating and managing client schedules, including scheduling make-up sessions and handling scheduling conflicts.
- Assist in greeting and checking in clients, providing excellent customer service and addressing any client concerns or questions.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of all office and center supplies, including ordering supplies as needed and ensuring that supplies are well-stocked.
- Answer phones at the front desk, providing information about the center and its services, and redirecting questions to appropriate staff when necessary.
- Collaborate with the Center Administrator to implement and monitor policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and accreditation standards
- Assist in organizing and coordinating center events, such as workshops, open houses, and parent meetings
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the Center Administrator to support the efficient operation of the center.
- Responsible for opening the center, making sure parents are clients are well attended
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Office Assistant Coordinator in all aspects of scheduling and daily operations.
- Ensure that financial goals are met for the center
- Bilingual in Spanish REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in the related field) and/or RBT Certification
- 1 year of relevant experience (preferred)
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in assignments
- Exercise initiative and resourcefulness, including being self-motivated
- Desire to support staff and clients through creative problem solving
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Willingness to learn more about ABA through RBT process
Conditions of Employment:
- Ability to obtain/maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice
- The People & Performance department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable federal, State and local laws
- Must have a valid California Driver's License. Maintain a clean driving record. Show proof of auto insurance
- Must adhere to all federal, state and local laws/legislation as applicable as well as HIPAA laws and regulatory agencies
- Must pass health screenings, obtain vaccinations and clear TB testing based on company policies
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certificate
- Must attend all BTA required training
- Must be vaccinated and boosted (if eligible) against COVID-19 upon being hired. Behavior Treatment & Analysis adheres to all CDC health and safety guidelines.
- Must have the following immunizations:
Hepatitis B (3-series) (Declination acceptable)
Pertussis (Tdap) (Declination acceptable)
Absence of Tuberculosis (TB)
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status