ABA Assessments Supervisor (BCBA)
BTA is seeking a ABA Assessments Supervisor solely focuses on administering initial assessments for learners seeking ABA-based therapy. The Provider Relations Manager will be responsible for coordinating a minimum of two observations (i.e., indirect and direct observation) and submitting reports to the funding source summarizing clinical recommendations.
The Assessments Supervisor will be assigned initial assessments in Contra Costa County and surrounding cities.
- Conduct and coordinate indirect and direct observations across settings.
- Recommend a wide range of ABA programs and goals for all learners.
- Create an individualized behavior treatment plan and functionally equivalent
- replacement behaviors.
- Assess for areas of need using a variety of behavioral assessment tools and
- curriculum guides but not limited to the Vineland, VB-MAPP, AFLS, ABLLS,PEAK, etc. tailored to the learners needs.
- Develop initial assessment reports that includes:
- Socially significant goals tailored and individualized to each learner.
- An individualized Behavior Treatment Plan
- Appropriate hourly recommendations
- Assessment tool and summary (i.e., VB-MAPP, Vineland, etc.).
- Summary of background, diagnostic, and observations.
- Create learning trees for each learner.
- Identify areas of concerns for each client to design and implement
- programs and targets.
- Support the learners transition to home or clinic based ABA therapy.
- Submit reports promptly to BTA’s quality assurance team.
- Meet monthly billable productivity (i.e., 130 billable hours)
- Respond to direct or email correspondence within 24 hours.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers.
- Attend company-wide meetings and training
- BCBA certification required.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or a related field.
- 3-4+ years of demonstrated clinical and operations management.
- Experience working in behavioral healthcare or related industry
- Competitive salary range: $82,000 - $85,000
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k options
- Cell Phone + Laptop Provided
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supervision towards BCBA certification and growth opportunities
- 80 hours of PTO per year, Paid Holidays
Conditions of Employment:
- Must have a valid California Driver's License. Maintain a clean driving record. Proof of auto insurance
- Must adhere to all federal, state and local laws/legislation as applicable as well as HIPAA laws and regulatory agencies
- Must pass health screenings, obtain vaccinations and clear TB testing based on company policies
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certification
- Must attend all BTA required training
- Be vested in the ABA Field, committed to the cause, willing to learn and grow constantly amidst the changing landscape that is the ABA field.
- Must have the following immunizations: Rubella (2-series), Rubeola (2-series), Mumps (2-series), Varicella (2-series), Hepatitis B (3-series) (Declination acceptable), Pertussis (Tdap) (Declination acceptable), Absence of Tuberculosis (TB)
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status