Scheduling (Bilingual in English/Spanish)
$20 - $22 an hour
Behavior Treatment & Analysis is in search of a Scheduler to join our team. We are committed to providing kind, competent, and compassionate services to those entrusted to our care and an enjoyable work environment for our staff.
The primary purpose of the Scheduler position is to ensure adequate and appropriate scheduling of the company’s clinical department to meet the needs of our clients. As a Scheduler, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Answer employee calls regarding staffing/scheduling functions.
- Schedules therapist with clients and confirms schedules.
- Confirms and updates therapist's availability schedules.
- Edits schedule for therapists calling in sick, ensuring clients and Administration are notified timely.
- Schedules all new referrals to the appropriate therapist based upon location of the patient, service area and availability.
- Takes ownership of front desk operations, greeting, answering phone, sorting mail, etc.
- Answering emails and responding in timely manner.
- Consult with Operations Manager and supervisors concerning scheduling needs: to assist in
- elimination/correction of problem areas, and/or improvement of services.
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties.
- MUST be bilingual in fluent Spanish.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in Scheduling is preferred but not required.
- Be available to work M-F, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent customer service skills for internal and external contacts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with a
- wide variety of personnel at all levels.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and continuously.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination will be required for all employees as of September 30, 2021 (requests for accommodation due to disability or religious belief will be reviewed).
We are also pleased to inform you that the BTA offers benefits to employees once they have successfully completed their 60-day Introductory Period such.
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.