Salary: $21-23 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Location: Walnut Creek, In-person
BTA was founded in 2017 by a team of professionals who specialized in working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in Northern California, with the goal of providing the most efficient and advanced ABA evaluations and therapies. Our values of love, integrity, solidarity, and respect guide us in helping clients develop their daily living skills and gain independence in their lives. We are looking for a motivated recruiter who will help us grow our team of passionate ABA providers. The recruiter is responsible for developing and executing multiple stages of the hiring pipeline, and ensuring all hiring needs are met.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Options
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing strategic recruitment plan; ensuring selection of highly qualified personnel.
- Creating new job posts and managing existing ones
- Review candidate materials and source potential candidates.
- Conduct interviews with candidates, provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on their recruiting status, and ensure a consistent and positive candidate experience.
- Research and identify new schools and hiring sources regularly.
- Update candidate records, send offer letters and maintain data integrity in our applicant tracking system, maximizing utilization.
- Ensure candidates are moving quickly through the recruiting process and offer ideas to streamline processes and improve our existing programs.
- Source candidates through multiple outlets (social media, recruiting platforms, job fairs, etc.)
- Provide support and initiative to participate in recruiting events and professional/college career fairs as needed.
- Maintain and conduct new employee orientations.
- Follow up with new hires and provide them with support in areas they need help with.
- Reach weekly hiring goals.
- Performing other duties established by the administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Experience in the ABA field preferred.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and retaining diverse employee talent.
- Exceptional project and personnel management skills.
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy, fast-growth environment.
- Friendly and supportive personality.
- Proficiency in all Google Applications (Gmail, Google Slides, Google Doc, Google Calendar, etc.) is essential.
- Live Scan fingerprints: *Payment will be reimbursed
- Valid Document(s) for I-9 Form
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Car Insurance
- Degree/ Diploma
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.