Behavior Treatment & Analysis is seeking a Full Time BCBA to work with our clients between the ages of 2 to 10. A BCBA with BTA guides and supervises the provision of evidence-based mental health services and programs for children with autism spectrum disorders and/or similar developmental disabilities in response to physician recommendations in home, school, and/ or other natural settings. You provide training, leadership, and mentorship to a team of behavior specialists.
In this role, you will be required to work in our Walnut Creek Center. The required availability is Monday through Friday and some Saturdays.
We are a small team of passionate and talented individuals who put people first. BTA exists to empower children to become their best selves. We do this by inspiring and supporting our team members, and by serving families of children with Autism through ABA services.
A career at BTA is much more than just a job; it’s working alongside a team of talented and passionate individuals - who value a healthy work-life balance and localized caseloads. A team that will help you become the best version of yourself and make an incredible impact in the lives of children and their families. As part of BTA, you’ll find support, supervision and opportunities for growth!
- Provides clinical support and training to an assigned team of Behavior Specialists
- Conduct behavioral assessments, functional assessments, and functional analyses
- Develop behavior support and intervention plans
- Updating programs and observing data through Central Reach
- Conducts regular home or community visits based on the clinical needs of the individualized programs
- Provides caregiver training on the implementation of individualized Treatment Plans and Behavioral Support Plans
- Be present in the first 3 to 5 visits to a new client, to oversee the assessment and treatment planning process and ensure that the BIP is appropriate for the individual's needs
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the BIP (Behavior Intervention Plan) through data collection and analysis
- Train and supervise behavior technicians, caregivers, and other staff on the implementation of the BIP
- Participate in the hiring process by conducting interviews and providing input on the selection of behavior technicians and program supervisors
- Provide ongoing support and consultation to clients, families, and other stakeholders
- Attend monthly clinic meetings
- Attend bi-weekly BCBA meetings
- Provide monthly Parent Meetings
- 4-5 years of demonstrated clinical and operations management
- Experience working in behavioral healthcare or related industry
- Master's Degree or higher in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or relation field
- Licensure and/or certification in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field
- BCBA Certification required
- Must have valid California Driver's License. Maintain a clean driving record. Proof of auto insurance
- Must adhere to all federal, state and local laws/legislation’s as applicable as well as HIPAA laws and regulatory agencies
- Must pass health screenings, obtain vaccinations and clear TB testing based on company policies
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certification
- Must attend all BTA required training
- Be vested in the ABA Field, committed to the cause, willing to learn and grow constantly amidst the changing landscape that is the ABA field.
- Be loving and caring for all our patients and their families
- Be eager to help others learn and grow with you by providing hands-on training and supervision both in a classroom and in the field.
- Must have the following immunizations:
- Rubella (2-series)
- Rubeola (2-series)
- Mumps (2-series)
- Varicella (2-series)
- Hepatitis B (3-series) (Declination acceptable)
- Pertussis (Tdap) (Declination acceptable)
- Absence of Tuberculosis (TB)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary pay (80K - 86k) + Car Allowance (if applicable)
- Professional Development Stipend for CEUs and future education
- A small company culture making for an emphasis on work life balance
- Health Benefits, 401K Plans, and Vacation time
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status