$20 - $23 an hour
Receive Support, Mentorship, and Training to advance your career to become a Registered Behavior Technician!
We pay time and a half for every session after 5pm
We are growing and are looking for outgoing and dedicated individuals with working hours between 12 PM - 8:00 PM. We also provide 100% paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician and you get a raise once you do!
As a Behavior Technician, you will help shape the future of individuals by providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy and related services to individuals diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Sessions include the reward of working closely with parents and families of assigned clients, taking important data and implementing protocols as trained by your supervisor.
BTA was founded in 2017 by a team of professionals who specialized in working with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in Northern California, with the goal of providing the most efficient and advanced ABA evaluations and therapies.
A Bachelor's Degree or RBT Certification is required for this position. If you do not have previous ABA experience, that’s okay! We provide extensive paid on the job training to all of our employees.
- Competitive hourly rates + paid millage and drive time.
- Health, Dental, and Vison benefits if scheduled for 25+ hours a week
- Earn 1 hour of PTO for every 26 hours worked
- 401K Options
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunities for BCBA mentor-ship
- Allowances for purchasing client reinforcers
- Professional Development Opportunities to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Program Supervisor, Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and Clinical Director!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivers ABA treatment protocol developed by a BCBA
- Provide direct client care in a 1:1 setting in the client’s home
- Work with clients & families to implement client treatment plan
- Attends staff meetings, training, and other meetings as requested
- Active participation in staff training programs
- Responsible to complete additional job-duties as assigned by Supervisors
- Complete daily paperwork and data collection in detail and timely manner
- Maintain accuracy and be consistent
Conditions of Employment:
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice.
- Must have valid California Driver's License. Must have personal vehicle. Show proof of auto insurance
- Must adhere to all federal, state and local laws/legislation’s as applicable as well as HIPAA laws and regulatory agencies
- Must pass health screenings, obtain vaccinations and clear TB testing based on company policies
- Ability to obtain and maintain CPR certificate
- Must attend all BTA required training
- Must be vaccinated and boosted (if eligible) against COVID-19 upon being hired. Behavior Treatment & Analysis adheres to all CDC health and safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or Active RBT Certification
- Ability to work afternoon hours (3pm to 7:30pm)
- Preferably recent experience in working with children
- Willing and committed to work with individuals of special needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to utilize computer, fax machine, Tablet etc.
- Frequent proofreading and checking documents for accuracy
- Be compassionate and understanding
BTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.